Monday, May 13, 2013

Angry Birds!!!

Well, I finally got all my Angry Birds in a row! I printed up two different Angry Birds packs (and some random stuff,) MONTHS and MONTHS ago! I'd been procrastinating doing all the cutting, trimming, velcro-ing, magnetizing...etc. I've also been collecting bits and pieces for months! Finally, after much begging and pleading, we get to do our Angry Birds school work!!! It has been worth the wait. The kids look forward to doing whatever subject it is, as long as it's Angry Birds! My main "packs" were from Homeschoolcreations and 1plus1plus1equals1.com. I also found some "Don't be an Angry Bird" workbooks that I love, from thehometeacher.blogspot.com. They teach how to deal with your angry feelings, and how to redirect! Another fun one we found was: an Angry Birds, roll a bird, drawing game, from expressivemonkey. The top picture, is my kids structure we built out of Jenga pieces and alphabet blocks. We already had a few Star Wars Angry Birds Koosh balls, because...they're Star Wars. (Have I mentioned my son given nickname is "Darth Mom?") We just aquired the sling shot! So far, it has been a blast! Tiffany (taffygrinch)

No comments:

Post a Comment