Monday, March 18, 2013

Keep it together!!!

After the weekend we've had, "keep it together," takes on several meanings. The Hubs came home from work on Friday, SICK. Like, flat on your back, non-responsive, sick. So, wrangling the kids on my own, was... rough (to say the least!) And then.... Obi-Wan went down. And then...Lalalicious. Praying that Super Why and I escape with our health! There were several moments, that I didn't use my self control. Not proud moments for me. I repeatedly told myself.. "keep it together!" And failed, miserably. When I looked at my Mt. Everest of (clean) laundry, I felt defeated. (And just walked away, not folding or putting anything away.) But, this is NOT a pitty party post. This morning, when i was being pulled in 5 different directions at once, Licious asked me to read her Bible to her. I stopped, took a deep breath, and said "okay." (By far the best decision of my day!) We sat on the floor, she picked the story, and I read. It was the story of Abraham and Sarah. Now, 15 hours later, sitting in bed, blogging.. it hit me, "Is anything too big for God?" Abraham and Sarah laughed at the idea of the (seemingly) impossible. "Is anything too big for God?" I look around at my situation, and I would like to laugh...but, I might cry instead. And, what are my problems again? Nothing that I can't handle. If you're having a rough time, remember who's in charge! (P.S. it's not you, and that's okay!) PEACE, Tiffany (taffygrinch)

2 comments:

  1. Goodness! This was my day yesterday. Different circumstances but still not good. So needed to be reminded of our God who is in control. Thank y you

    ReplyDelete