Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Getting the hang of this "school" thing!

So, here we are. Nearing the end of our first "official," month of school. I'm feeling....good. Almost comfortable. Although, there have been adjustments, on ALL of our parts! I have been really focused on getting a grip on Lalalicious' school day. So, my boys have, perhaps gotten the short end of the "learning time" stick. Which I expected, at first. Hoping that will even out soon! We've started after school activities, soccer, ballet and hip hop! And, we have to work on those "map reading skills"....at Disneyland, of course. We're starting to find our rhythm. And, (big sigh of relief,) I absolutely LOVE all of our curriculum, thus far!
Well, my kids are running around screaming like maniacs, time to release them into the wild. Tiffany (taffygrinch)

No comments:

Post a Comment