Friday, May 24, 2013

On the Horizon

"I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!" As I mentioned on Monday, things are a little...wonky this week! But, there is a (potential) end in sight. It seems like this up coming week (well two technically,) is "the week," EVERYTHING on our schedule is crammed into. Obviously, Memorial day. Then we have picture day and rehearsals for Lalalicious' ballet recital. My Hubs is leaving town for an extended weekend. Ballet recital, a homeschool convention, a wedding.... did I mention my hubs was gone? AAHHHHH! However, come June 10th....I will be doing a happy dance. Looking forward to..NOTHING! In other news, we found some amazing deals this week on some fun resources! I have been shopping around for an Education Cube/Photo Cube, that I don't have to pay $25+ shipping for! (We love any kind of dice!) I found this Roll and Play cube for $10 at Kohl$. The down side? It doesn't have those lovely clear pockets for cards, but, I laminate everything anyway. I will just put velcro on the cards I laminate, and stick them on the cube! Also at Kohl$, was this Trace and Glow drawing board. It comes with fun pictures to trace, but, we can slip any paper in (math, word work...) And they Glow! The best part, it was $4! Love a good deal! Have a great holiday! Blessings, Tiffany (taffygrinch)

No comments:

Post a Comment