Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Recovering from "vacation"

Isn't it funny, how vacation before you had kids meant something entirely different than it does now? Vacation, is now hard work. Even harder than every day life, because, you're not at home. Your kids may not be sleeping well, YOU may not be sleeping well. Everybody's tired, a little cranky, and you don't have ALL the comforts of home, so you're juggling to make what you have work. All in all, it's still (usually,) worth it. But, you're so tired when you get home, you feel like you need a vacation to recover! (And then, there's the laundry.) We didn't do anything crazy, just a trip to my parents and DISNEYLAND! However, my house is feeling the neglect, and my tired body doesn't want to comply. We did "light" school last week, so everything is still "in the bag." I'm thinking today I will pull from the bag again, since it's ready to go, and we'll grab our disney maps and learn a little map reading. Giving myself a working "break" or an "easy" day to catch up on laundry...and organize our schedule for the week. Hope your week goes well! Tiffany (taffygrinch)

No comments:

Post a Comment